Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Checkin In

NOT TO WORRY EVERYONE I AM STILL ALIVE!

Right now I am very overwhelemed with all the papers, book reviews, tests, and quizzes that I have to finish and as I look ahead in my assignment book it doesn't seem to get any better! consequently I tend to spend all my time on these kinds of things (or watching csi with my family lol) and probably won't have much time to write. But I will try when I have the time. I haven't even seen my roomate in like three days! Crazy.

I really felt the grace of God last night as I just cried out to God because I DO NOT have the strength or ability to get this all done and I was encouraged by this verse:

1 Peter 5:7

Cast all your anxieties on Him because He cares for you.

So hopefully I'll be back on here sooner than later to ramble some more =)

No comments: