Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sorry Miss Doreen...

I have neglected my blog yet again! But just THREE MORE WEEKS and instead of writing papers on cohabitig couples, managing human service offices, inequality in america, and many other things, I can write in my blog =). For those of you who don't already know I got an internship with the YMCA which I'll be starting in January and I won't be working at Hoss's hardly at all so we can actually hang out in the evenings! yay!
But keep me in your prayers (especially this week) so I can get through all this crap in the next few weeks because I'm already getting a headache just thinking about everythig I have to do and all the hours that I'll be working(haha what else is new huh). As for other updates in my life, calypso is still biting her tail (any suggestions as how to stop her?)Brian is still believing for a full time job and making me laugh a lot, all my clothes smell like gas even though the leak is fixed now(hallelujah!), the snow here is beautiful, I got through black friday without seeing someone get trampled, and God is good(all the time!). So I know this isn't a real blog but just an update and a promise that sometime in the near future (as Arnold would put it) I'LL BE BACK YOU GIRLY MEN!

keep the faith

No comments: